It's time to focus on you, don't wait for tomorrow.
Imagine a Credit Control opportunity for a market leading client local to you.
My client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to be based in their head offices in Leeds City Centre. Salary wise they are offering up to £26,000 + bonus.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Day to day management of the assigned ledger
- Understanding how KPI's are set and how best to achieve them
- Building relationships with partners and fee earners to ensure the collection policy is adhered to and escalate any problem clients, fee earners or debts to the management team
- To be able to correctly identify clients that default on payment terms and to liaise with the lawyers/partners on the most appropriate course of action to take, taking into account the profile of the client
- Maintaining detailed and accurate notes regarding debtors on the firms internal system and ensuring the team leader is equipped with the relevant data on the Credit Controller's assigned ledger
- Have a good understanding of the client and the nature of their business
Is this you?
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and produce quality within tight deadlines
- Strong communicator together with effective negotiation skills
- Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to follow instructions
- Deliver a 'can do' and proactive approach at all times
- Flexible and prepared to work additional hours at month, quarter and year ends to assist the Revenue team with month end processes
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.