Are you worried about your day at work before you've even had chance to log on? Are you having to rely on public transport, adding hours to your working day due to no parking?
Make life easier for you - our client offers free parking. You will be based in Castleford in a plush new office working in a small finance team. Salary wise they are offering £22,000 - £24,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- There should be a close liaison between the credit controller and the sales department so that credit issues are resolved quickly and smoothly.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity on the accounting system.
- Make regular contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed
Is this you?
- Minimum 2 years credit control experience
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good business judgment
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.