It's time to focus on you, don't wait for tomorrow.
Imagine a Credit Control opportunity for a market leading client local to you.
We can offer this now.
My client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to be based in their head offices in Harrogate. Salary wise they are offering £19,000 - £22,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- To collect outstanding balances from patients by telephone in advance of the procedure date, whilst maintaining good patient and interdepartmental relationships.
- Maintain the current debtor's ledger and communicate any concerns which may be pending to senior management and clinic managers.
- Process payments through an inhouse portal and monitor the company bank account for daily receipts.
- Monitor and update the Inhouse Finance Loans ledger, including but not exclusive to chasing payment defaults by telephone, email and letter.
- Monitor and update the Collections sheet with current receipts and expected external finance daily.
- Report the value of daily collections to senior management.
- Monitor and maintain the daily charges and refunds which apply to patients.
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting of the debtor's ledger.
- Other ad-hoc housekeeping tasks within the Accounts Team- filing, assist with Audits, record keeping
Is this you?
- Have experience of working in a similar role
- Strong communication skills-both email and over the telephone
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Team player but needs to be able to work independently.
- Very organised and consistent in day to day role
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.