Are you a Credit Controller and fancy doing it a little different?
This opportunity could be the something you have been looking for, as every customer account will be unique (payment terms, invoicing & collection dates).
My client is based in South Leeds and looking for a motivated individual to join their team of Credit Controllers. Salary wise they are offering £22,500 - £23,000 + £1K commission per month for achieving targets (with the chance to earn more when exceeding targets).
Here's what a typical day looks like:
- Collection of all outstanding debtor accounts, approx. 200 accounts, includes sensitive large corporate accounts
- Continuing reduction of over 60 Day Debt
- Work on collections on 15 day prior accounts and recommend next steps
- Manage international accounts in line with the credit policy
- Support sales, service delivery and sales administration in the enforcement of credit control policies
- Ensure all cash is allocated on a timely basis by working with Sales Ledger Controllers
- Deal with customer queries in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare information for credit limit increases/credit terms review for approval by Credit Management
- Propose accounts for formal collection
- Maintain accounts on hold/propose accounts on hold
- Escalate account issues to Credit Management
- Build internal and external relationships
- Assist with other areas of the team/business as arising
- 25 days holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working (have to be at desk from 10 - 4) but 37.5 hours
- 4pm finish on Friday + dress down Friday
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.