Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a construction business in South Derbyshire to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis.
The Credit Controller role involves regular contact with clients, predominately via telephone and email, to arrange the collection of accounts, produce Aged Debtor reports and proactively chase all outstanding invoices and claims assigned to your individual Age Debtor report. As a Credit Controller you will be working within a fast-paced and high-volume credit control team.
This is a full-time temporary role and will suit someone with Credit Control experience with excellent communication skills and telephone manner. You will be a key part of a highly effective Credit team, reporting in to the Credit Control Manager. The office is easily commutable from Derby, Nottinghamshire, Tamworth and Leicestershire.
Key duties of this role will include:
- To produce Aged Debtor reports
- To issue client and supplier statements
- Meet individual collection targets
- Query resolution, for both internal and external stakeholders
- To proactively chase all outstanding invoices and claims assigned to your individual Age Debtor report
- Issue consolidated invoices and reports for assigned clients and suppliers
The successful candidate will have:
- Credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Numerate and analytically minded
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team and using own initiative
Hourly rate is dependent on experience
Duration of the role is dependent on business requirements
Be immediately available or on a 1 week notice
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Accounts Receivable or Sales Ledger roles.