Have you got a proven track record of leading a team within a fast-paced environment? Do you have solid negotiation skills, lots of initiative and a practical approach?
If so, take a look at the opportunity below:
Reporting into the Credit Manager, you will be an essential asset to the department as you will be Line Manager to a team of Credit Controllers. Based in Leeds City Centre, with a salary offering £28,000 - £30,000 + benefits.
Typical day-to-day duties:
- Assist the Credit Manager to deliver a dynamic, responsive, professional and efficient service to the business.
- Continuous Improvement - look for ways to improve service, processes and performance.
- Line manage a team of Credit Controllers to deliver required financial performance/results for the business; coaching and development of the team; allocating work; performing monthly 121's and ledger reviews with prompt escalation/identification of issues/queries to the Credit Manager and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work to deliver the monthly cash and debt provision targets.
- Ensure all reporting to the business is accurate, action orientated and delivered within deadlines.
- Communicate with clients and third parties by letter and telephone to ensure prompt payment of bills, whilst always maintaining and strengthening existing relationships.
- Liaising with Partners/Associates regarding outstanding debt, providing assistance to them in order to resolve outstanding queries and in turn speed up the payment process.
- Ensure the team are compliant with the businesses internal controls and policies.
Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment is essential for this role, as are strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. You will also be able to demonstrate your ability to motivate a team.
So, if you think you're up for the challenge, this could be the career-making opportunity you've been keeping an eye open for.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 07990 150344 if you're interested in hearing more.