Stuck in a dead-end job and worried about your career? Or maybe you've recently made redundant and you're looking for your next challenge...
If you're an experienced Credit Control Manager, this could be the perfect next job for you!
My client based in York are now looking for the next person to manage their growing finance team. Salary wise they are offering £25,000 - £30,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Ensure that debts are paid to terms
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone and email within agreed timescales
- Communicate regularly with senior personnel to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Handle disputed invoices and support negotiation to bring payment within terms
- Identify client issues impacting prompt payment. Understand a client's billing and payment process cycle and propose and drive resolutions
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal inquiries
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Manage credit note requirements
Is this you?
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and produce quality within tight deadlines
- Experienced in Credit Control
- Strong communicator together with effective negotiation skills
- Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to follow instructions
Please contact me or call me 07783833898.