Are you a Credit Controller and feeling undervalued? Do you fancy working in a plush new office for an amazing brand name? Fancy reading on further?
Here's what a typical day looks like;
- Ensure all collection calls, letters and follow up actions are carried out to meet agreed SLA
- Review and make appropriate recommendations on New Customer Applications
- As necessary arrange for the distribution of standard letters and computerised statements in order to bring the matter to the customer's attention
- Assist in the preparation of reports on debt management and credit control as required and prioritise and manage workload to meet key performance indicators
- Agree, negotiate and enforce re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
We'd love to hear from you if you think we match your job search!
Don't have an up to date CV? Don't worry, please give me a call and we can take it form there.