My client a leading retail business based on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre is looking to recruit a permanent Credit Control Assistant.
Duties will involve:
- Maintain and update a specific section of the sales ledger to maximise monthly cash collections.
- You'll support the Credit Manager and Senior Credit Controller in driving continuous improvement in processes
- Working to ensure KPI's and SLA's are delivered in relevant areas of the business.
- You'll have already gained experience of working on a high volume Credit Control environment and possess a basic knowledge of credit risk assessment and legal debt recovery procedures.
- Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be dealing with both external and internal customers; as is the ability to work within a team along with being able to work independently.
- You will have good IT skills and be flexible to pick up other ad hoc admin duties as and when required
- Rewarding team environment, excellent career and development opportunities, and a competitive salary.
- Benefits also include pension and life assurance
- 23 days holidays rising to 25 with 5 years' service
- Discounts with various retailers