As an expanding business with 17 offices at present, the organisation is a leading independent accountancy firm ranked in the top 30 firms of accountants and business advisers.
With approximately 420 colleagues, their people and their culture are at the heart of what they do. They recognise the unique impact our employees have on not only ther clients, but also their colleagues and the communities in which they operate in. Their success is dependent on every colleague behaving consistently across all four of their values: Passion, Trust, Honesty and Humanity.
They have plans for growth, that are not only ambitious but well within their reach. They are going places and are looking for motivated individuals to join their growing team to help us get there.
They are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Executive to join the team in Leeds Office.
The main elements of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Implementing job specific work and requests as briefed and by the required deadlines.
- Ensuring full implementation of all client work projects in like with both AW and FCA expected standards and procedures.
- Working alongside the existing team on a variety of exciting transactions including MBO’s, Acquisitions, Finance Raising, Company Sales and other strategic advice.
- Providing specialist input and direction into projects, formulating and providing advice to clients.
- Managing and playing an active role in ensuring a first class service is provided to our clients.
- Being at the heart of our business advisory offering as well as supporting the Corporate Finance Partner and interacting with our clients directly.
In order to fulfil the role, they expect you to:
- Be either newly qualified or have up to 3 years PQE.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and have an eye for detail.
- Be motivated and determined to help our clients and provide an exemplary service on all set assignments.
- Be a confident character and keen to develop your career in Corporate Finance.
A background of Accounting, Audit & Assurance, Restructuring or Transaction Services would be acceptable.
If this could be of interest to you please contactg me on 07399 699 236 to discuss the firm and benefits package in more detail... this role is not one to be missed!