Contract Hardware Engineer - South Wales - Outside IR35
We are working on behalf of an electronics engineering company in South Wales who is searching for an experienced Hardware Engineer to join their small but highly innovative team. They are market-leader within their field and sell their products worldwide.
Due to the business growing they require an experienced engineer who has a strong background in software and hardware design. Further requirements detailed below:
* Design and develop electronic hardware (analogue and digital PCB design)
* CANbus/LINbus systems experience
* Automotive industry experience is beneficial
* Support and refine existing product code and develop structures code for new systems.
* Design and develop in-house test equipment.
* EMC testing
* Electro-mechanical engineering appreciation
* Solid Embedded C programming is essential
This role falls outside of IR35 and is for an initial 3 month period with a high likelihood of extension.
Please apply here or call Sam on 0121 2654445 or email soleary @ woodrowmercer.com