I have quite a unique and exciting opportunity for several graduates/junior testers or someone wanting to do a 6 month internship to get into testing on a contract basis outside of IR35! Please note that you must be eligible for SC Clearance
As this is a graduate/junior position the below description is the role you will be trained into doing, so a fantastic opportunity - you are not expected to have experience of all of this! At interview you will be asked what your knowledge is of these areas but of course you are not expected to be an expect or have knowledge of everything outlined! Attitude and desire to learn and excel here is key!
Tech skills and responsibilities of the role:
- Black box Testing such as, Functional, System integration testing, Smoke, sanity, Regression, End to End testing, Database Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing
- Understanding of SDLC & STLC
- Knowledge of JAVA
- Automated testing using Selenium WebDriver .
- Knowledge of API testing using tool such as : Postman, SoapUI
- Understanding of CI/CD Pipeline such as Jenkins, Maven.. etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud based Web application
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Drive Test Scenarios and able to write Test cases, prepare Test data.
- Knowledge of performing the defect research in program and providing the RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Prepare Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure all business scenarios are mapped with requirements.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new challenges. Self-motivated team player with excellent work ethics and good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with concentration on requirements analysis, technical systems design, development and implementation of application.
- A systematic, organized, hardworking team player with an analytical bent of mind; reliable as a fully contributing his/her idea
This could be a life changing opportunity so apply ASAP should you be interested!