A client based in Berkshire is looking for a Contract Electronics Engineer with good firmware appreciation for an immediate start on an initial 6-month contract. My client's preference is for the role-holder to work remotely for 4 days per week so having a suitable "home" office is essential.
* Experience with digital and low noise analogue design, including design for EMC
* Experience in the use of PCB design packages
* Familiar with PIC microcontrollers
* Experience developing firmware in MPLab
* Experience working on the development of instrumentation type products
* Experience assembling, testing and debugging PCBs
Flexitime is on offer without fixed hours. The role falls outside of IR35.
To discuss this role further please get in touch with Sam O'Leary at Woodrow Mercer Embedded.
Woodrow Mercer Embedded specialise in Embedded Systems and Electronics recruitment.