My client are a leading engineering organisation based in Leeds City Centre, they are now looking to appoint a Contract Administrator on a permanent basis.
What a typical days look like:
- Provide contract operation support as required by the Contract Management and Supervisory teams
- Collate and Maintain contract and operational documentation
- Undertake job costing via client systems ensuring attention to detail and accuracy at all times
- Manage financial reporting
- Monitor debt level to ensure remains in line with contract forecast
- Review & rectify invoice queries
- Review & maintain clients statutory compliance tracking system, assisting the Service Centre to schedule works as necessary to ensure 100% compliance
- Arrange and process sub-contractor orders as renewals are required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate consistent excellent standards of diligence
- Adaptable to a variety of work and contract demands
- Have a logical and organised method to enable 100% completion of all works
- Able to prioritise and multi-task to a high level, whilst achieving strict deadlines
- Able to liaise with Engineer's and Sub Contractors and ensure standards of works are maintained
- Competent in providing professional communication with all
- IT literate in all Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel - in order to produce detailed Excel and Word reports
- Ability to work overtime if required
- To have a can do and flexible attitude
- £20,000 - £22,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.
If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry, just send me what you have and we'll go from there.