CHC NURSE ASSESSORS WANTED
RGN'S, RMN'S & RNLD'S
Band 6 - £290 - £315 per day
3 Month Contract
Woodrow Mercer are currently looking for CHC Nurse Assessors from all registrations to work on a 3 month contract for an NHS organisation in the West Midlands.
Your role will be to act as an Interim Band 6 CHC Nurse who will have the following day-to-day responsibilities;
- Undertake statutory CHC and FNC reviews and ensure that client's needs have been met and progressed through the appropriate care pathway within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure all reviews, reassessments include appropriate reports and evidence to support the level of care needs identified within the Health Needs Checklist / Decision Support Tool / Needs Portrayal process.
- Adhering to NMC standards for record keeping using MNC number where appropriate
- collating evidence and information for the Decision Support Tool and liaising with the multidisciplinary team in order for a team recommendation to be made for eligibility for Continuing Healthcare funding.
- Present information for panel deliberation.
- Promote and support implementation and set up of Personal Health Budgets.
- Coordinate and facilitate 'fast track' patients in line with operational policy and within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring the patients that are eligible receives a package of care or placement appropriate to their needs ensuring best value
- Work within the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare and NHS-Funded Nursing care.
- Case Management of allocated clients.
The minimum requirements for this position include;
- Experience working within a CCG/CSU organisation.
- Qualified RMN/Registered Mental Health Nurse
- At least 2 years experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Extensive knowledge of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Confident with completing 3-5 DST's per week
- The ability to work both independantly and in a team environment
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultant's who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you would like to apply for these positions then please don't hesiate to submit a CV below or for a confidential phone call Liam Molesworth on 0121 265 4445 for further information.