Woodrow Mercer - Leadership Development Consulting - Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Leadership Development & Assessment
Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting on behalf of a global name management consultancy going through an exciting period of international growth in the beautiful city of Dubai, working across the UAE (United Arab Emirates) region.
An opportunity has become available for a Consultant to support the Principal and Partner, on projects largely around leadership development with some assessment for development. Your responsibilities will encompass delivery and co delivery of leadership development programmes, group and one to one coaching as well as project planning and management whilst coordinating events for clients.
- Experienced consultant or analyst ready for a step up, who focuses on leadership development, capability development (assessment is desirable, but not essential) in a consulting firm
- Confident facilitating or experience of co facilitating leadership development programmes
- Evidence of designing leadership, capability development or assessment programmes
- Able to communicate at all levels internally and externally - (board, c-suite, Ex-Co, directors)
- Educated to degree or MSc level - Ideally BBA, MBA, Management etc.
If joining an international name consultancy at a very exciting time of international growth isn't enough, you will be given the opportunities to engage with C-suite/board level clients to design and deliver solutions as well as personal career development, an outstanding TAX-FREE salary with big bonus potential and a clear progression route to become senior consultant. Applications are open for UK/EU based or UAE based candidates.
For more information, please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer on 0121 265 4445.