Consultant, Organisational Consulting/Leadership Consulting - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How would you feel about a tax-free salary? Sunshine all of the time? The lifestyle Dubai can offer? What about Interesting leadership development/assessment or organisational consulting work at an elite consulting business, working with top names in the Middle East region?
What else is in it for you? Comprehensive benefits, bonus, high performance culture, career development and progression, a flight home each year and interesting work under inspiring leaders. What is not to like?
Opportunities have become available for x2 consultants to join a world class consulting business in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (x1 Leadership Consultant, x1 Organisational Change Consultant) to work with the principal consultant and partner, as well as the rest of the consulting team on projects around leadership development and leadership assessment, or organisational/culture/behavioural change, organisation design/development, restructuring and workforce planning. You will engage with C-suite and ExCo level clients, quickly establishing credibility, designing and implementing solutions for high value client projects.
- Experienced consultant with time served in a large, medium or boutique consultancy firm leading on or contributing to projects around transformation, organisational change management, behaviour change, organisation design/organisation development as well as restructuring and workforce planning - Alternatively leadership development and leadership assessment consulting
- Able to quickly establish credibility and engage with clients at board level, C-suite, executives and directors across different cultures
- Contribute to business development - bids, proposals, pitching
- Graduate in a relevant field - Psychology, HR, Business, Management or Organisation Behaviour etc
- Flexible to travel across the UAE for client work
For more information, please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer on 0121 265 4445.