Woodrow Mercer is currently working with a manufacturing business in Nottinghamshire to recruit a Company Accountant. Reporting directly into the Finance Director this is a broad finance role which will see someone have full accountability for the production of management accounts and all financial reporting for the business.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with experience in a business that manufactures a product and sells directly to a consumer.
- Prepare monthly management accounts including analysis, commentary and insight
- Presentation of financial reports to the senior leadership team
- Cash flow forecasting
- Key liaison with funders, banks and accountancy firms
- Statutory reporting alongside external advisors
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Manufacturing and Retail Experience
- Experience in an organisation with international manufacturing operations
- Sage Experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
Management Accountants, Financial Accountants, Finance Managers, Financial Controllers and Company Accountants who can demonstrate the above experience and want to join an organisation where they can add real value are encouraged to apply.