Salary £40k - £44k Permanent /
£300 a day Contract (3 days a week)
Based in Central London
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have expanded their horizons and are now working with an incredible multi-national Healthcare brand who are looking for a Communications/Marketing Lead to join their incredible team.
The role you will undertake includes supporting the development and delivery of communication and marketing strategies to enhance their reputation and profile, in terms of both social media and digital engagement.
This role is available for both Permanent and contract applications and can offer a very good salary for a rewarding and challenging role. The contract would lie Outside the IR35 paying £300 a day, the contract role is part time so would be working 3 days a week whereas the permanent position is both Full and Part time.
The key responsibilities will involve:
- Write fresh, engaging and targeted materials for a variety of channels including patient information materials, their website and campaign marketing
- Produce and monitor social media activity and customer service/reputational issues
- Organise the design and production of a wide range of marketing collateral including
flyers, posters, brochures, banners, etc. by producing copy, proof reading and co-ordinating with agencies and suppliers.
- Oversee content for the staff intranet. Write, edit and post regular articles, and collaborate with colleagues to produce their own contributions to the section.
- Support in the development of an engaging online audience, informed by user data and research
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- This role would better suit a recent graduate, educated to degree level (BSc or, ideally, MSc) in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- Knowledge and experience of graphic design.
- Team player with a positive attitude who is comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment while managing, prioritizing and organizing their own workloads using initiative.
- Strong background in digital marketing across email, web and social media.
- To be creative, with excellent writing, editing and proof-reading/copy-writing skills to produce well-formatted communications.
- Experience and knowledge of Web-Design
- In-depth understanding of content management systems as well as good knowledge of WordPress
- Experience in a healthcare environment
- Experience in both the Public and Private sector
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on "0121 265 4445" or alternatively send your CV to jgreen@woodrowmercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.