This business is a very successful manufdactuirng business with over 60 years experience their field. The company prides itself on customer service and quality, and this is reflected in their products, services and staff. The company have been through some significant growth over the last 5 years, and they are now looking to bring in an ambitious and driven Commercial Finance Manager, to join their finance team at the South Leeds based Head Offices.
The role is standalone and will report directly to the CFO overseeing one direct report. The role would be ideally suited to a highly ambitious CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified Senior Management Accountant or Finance Manager, looking to move into a forward thinking, growing and fast paced retail business.
The key areas of the role will include:
- Business partnering
- Cost Accounting
- Balance Sheet
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified, with a minimum of 12 months post qualification experience - Essential
- Have previous experience manufacturing - Desirable
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with non finance staff/enjoy business partnering - Essential
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
The business can offer:
- A varied and well rounded Finance Manager role with direct reporting line to the CFO
- On site parking
- Plush offices
- Clear progression plan to FC level