Are you worried about your day at work before you've even had chance to log on?
Here's an opportunity to lose your worries and add a little gold dust to your CV.
This isn't going to be a walk in the park but you will be rewarded generously.
A hybrid role, split between management accounts and finance business partnering, you will be business partnering with Directors, Senior Managers, Cost Centre Managers etc..
What a typical day would look like:
- Provision of standardised Financial and Management Accounting services for business areas including all aspects of business planning, forecasting, financial reporting and control
- Adopt a business partnering approach to ensure that Finance is in a position to support but yet challenge the business to 'get behind the numbers' to add value
- Delivery of Focused management accounts/reporting packs that provide insight to both past and future performance with accompanying commercial analysis
- Provision of value adding analysis to assist the business in making optimal business decisions -provide suggestions and challenge/'push back' when appropriate
- Drive the budgeting/forecasting process with timely and accurate information as well as in-depth understanding of business drivers
- Clarify commercial element of strategies and plans, providing sense of direction and robust financial governance
- Report on KPIs with the intention on highlighting risks/opportunities as well as potential areas for improved 'value'.
- Financial Performance Reports, variance and KPI Analysis for Business unit Heads
- Supporting the development of performance management approaches including KPIs and dashboard
PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL TO FIND OUT MORE - 0113 457 9990!