Could you set up a successful business with just a £200 bank loan?
These guys did - 55 years ago and they're still going good!
A family run business which has gone from a modest basement to a chain of stores representing brands loved across the world.
It's all about class and offering customers a luxury experience and our client has succeeded in this. They have the awards to prove it.
Due to current changes in the finance team we have an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to work within the finance team. Due to the pace of this industry retail experience is a must but overall experience is just as important as qualifications, so we are wanting to hear from accountants who are QBE or Qualified or Part-Qual.
You will be involved in;
- Management accounts
- Daily sales reconciliation of 15 stores and 2 web sites - importing from EPOS into ERP
- Daily cash/petty cash posting and reconciliation to sales
- Multi channel income (Cash, debit & credit cards, gift cards
- Investigating any difference in takings
- Work with FD and Finance Manager to develop weekly Commercial reporting -Sales, discounts, Gross Margin
- Gross Margin analysis support to FD and Commercial Director
- Stock reconciliation of EPOS systems to Stock Control accounts in NAV, subsequent investigation of differences if necessary
- Preparation of yearend schedules re above areas
We are looking for someone on a permanent and interim basis.
Superb benefits for employees on offer, please call me for further details.