Cloud Engineer - Nottingham
- £55-75k DOE
- Up to two days of remote working
- 12% Pension Contribution
- 10% Bonus
I am currently recruiting for a client who is seeking to employ a Cloud Engineer, this would be perfectly suited for any individual who is looking to use the latest cloud technology. They are seeking experienced Engineers who can take lead, and work closely with architects, to develop and build complex cloud services and capabilities that meet the needs of the product development groups.
What will the Cloud Engineer be doing?
- Develop, document and operate toolkits for the provisioning and managing of cloud infrastructure
- Work as part of a larger Site Reliability Engineering team to provide operations support for their AWS and Azure Cloud accounts
- Identify and deliver improvements across a broad range of areas such as cost savings, security, ease of use & reliability.
What experience will the Cloud Engineer have?
- Experienced with Terraform, CloudFormation (AWS), CodeBuild/Pipeline (AWS), ARM templates (Azure), Azure DevOps (Azure)
- Experienced in writing clean code using Python (AWS) / .NET (Azure)
- Experienced in automating software build, deployment and server configuration management using tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Git, & Terraform
- Experienced in writing clean code in other Object Orientated languages: Java, C#, Ruby...
If this is something that interests you please apply below or call matt Cardy on 0121 265 4445.