I am urgently recruiting for cloud architect and/or a senior cloud Dev-ops consultant for my client based in Telford for an inital 6 month contract basis.
- Establish a long-term business relationship with customers from transformation through operational management of DevOps tools and infrastructure.
- Perform the complete discovery of the customer As-Is estate, document the Information, Analyse and Assess current Cloud and DevOps(CICD) maturity level and recommend best practices and To-Be architecture.
- Lead and influence the architectural design of features by determining quality and adhering to specifications.
- Provide technical leadership in DevOps methodology, orchestration technologies and cloud solutions.
- Lead and train cross-functional teams in implementation of DevOps offering.
- Serve as an Agile and DevOps evangelist.
- Define coding standards for the development and implementation teams that ensures the security, quality and maintainability of DevOps system tools.
- Define DevOps security standards and best practices for use both internal and external.
- Implement CI/CD standards and best practices for use both internal and external.
- Implement application monitoring tools and standards for use both internal and external.
- Strong automation skills (I) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes.
- Strong experience on Cloud Technologies like (AWS, Azure etc.), especially from Infra Automation, CICD integrations and Release Management.
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
- Previous experience Architecting and implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
- Previous experience in setting up DevOps and CICD Processes, Release cycles etc.
- Should have strong understanding of Agile Processes, Procedures and related documentation.
- Should have prior experience in consulting in the above areas and guiding the implementations of DevOps processes and technologies.
- Expert skill in any of the following tools and systems: Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Git
- Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix/Windows environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python,Powershell.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and documentation skills
- Should have capability to estimate the Project or Work Package for DevOps Projects
- Proven team player with ability to work with multiple stake holders
- Growth Mindset
This role is urgent sop please Apply ASAP should you be interested.