Client Success Manager - London
Fancy working for a team that builds leading software that has to support the world's largest global events including the 2017 and 2018 Super Bowl, the 2018 Commonwealth Games, the 2017 Rugby League World Cup and Glastonbury? Due to the success of their global SaaS platform, the team is looking to bring on a Customer Success Manager to facilitate onboarding and provide first line support for new customers to get them set up on the product and enable them to have the best first experience possible.
What's in it for you?
- Remote work with some travel to client sites
- Salary up to £35k dependant on experience
- Be one of the first 5 employees in the UK for a rapidly expanding global business
- Be the point of contact in a post-sales role to onboard clients to the product
- Organise and deliver large-scale and complex, mass participation events
- maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking
- implementing success programs
- Working with basic HTML, CSS and JS
- Providing Technical Support to clients - escalating issues where necessary
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with a collaborative approach to event creation, development and delivery
- Accomplished in both project management and event operations
- Successful track record in being a Customer Success Manager for a SaaS product outdoor event planning and delivery, site operations, venue logistics, event coordination, or workforce management
- Knowledge of solving technical problems through a ticketing system
- Knowledge of providing maintenance to a SaaS product to suit clients needs
If this is something of interest then apply below or give Lauren Edwards a call on 0121 2654 445.