Stuck in a dead end job and worried about your career?
Let us help you secure your future in a role with progression and study support…
This role will be working in the client money team and their will be opportunities to join the management accounts team in the near future, offering CIMA/ACCA study support.
Your main responsibilities:
- Accurate reconciliation of client bank accounts to their systems in accordance with FCA regulations and Client Money Service level agreements.
- Reconciliation of Insurer Accounts for allocated members in accordance with the member's supplementary agreement and to the insurer's credit terms
- Action and resolve queries effectively that may arise from Insurer payments, insurer reconciliations or the cashbook reconciliations in accordance with customer and internal SLAs.
- Capture all instances of breaches of FCA CASS rules and procedures within the internal audit document and awareness of any unusual activity.
- Identification and prevention, where possible, of CASS breaches.
- Interpret / input data from daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Other administrative duties as assigned i.e. Second Signatures Cheques, Client refunds, Bank Account Administration, Scanning, Indexing and filing.
- Successful completion of training and assessment exercises as assigned from the Compliance and Training Department.
- Experience working in a finance role.
- Effective and appropriate communication at all levels with internal staff.
- Competent with office applications such as Excel, Outlook, word and ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with external customers and internal customers at all levels by telephone, email or face to face.
- Passion for providing exceptional service to members.
- Ability to work well in a team focussed environment.
- Ability to process high volumes quickly and efficiently with great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Insurer/Broking/ Accounts background.
Please drop me an email to find out more -