CHC Team Leader
Band 7 (RGN/RMN)
Up to £370 per day DOE
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS organisation in the West Midlands to source an Interim CHC Team Leader (RGN or RMN) on a 6 month contract to line manage a small team of Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessors responsible for facilitating MDT assessments and reviews in line with the National guidelines and framework for Continuing Healthcare.
The candidate will work with senior management to ensure quality and standards are achieved throughout the Continuing Healthcare service and that the work stream is delivered successfully.
The successful candidate will adhere to the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare whilst supporting the service with Personal Health Budgets, Quality Assurance, Ratification and chairing panel meetings.
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultant's who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice periods
The minimum requirements for this position include:
- Valid NMC
- Registration of either RGN or RMN
- Experience managing a team in a CCG setting
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Liam Molesworth on 0121 265 4445 or send an up to date CV