PHB CHC Nurse Assessor
£300 - £315 per day
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client in the Midlands area to provide an exciting opportunity for a CHC nurse assessor with PHB experience of any registration to engage a minimum 3-month contract with the view to extend.
The role will entail assessing PHB trajectory and flipping fixed term packages to notional. The role, which lies within IR35, pays £300 - £315 a day.
The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- Personal Health Budget (PHB) experience
- Qualified Registered Nurse
- Direct CHC experience
- Experience working within a CCG/CSU
- Extensive knowledge of the national framework for CHC
- Confident in working Independently and within a team
- Has 2 years' experience within CHC
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV to jgreen@woodrowmercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.