Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have partned with an NHS organisation in the West Midlands to source multiple CHC Nurse Assessors (RGN/RMN/RNLD) on an interim 6 month contract with the view to extend. This position is full-time hours and deemed outside IR35. The ideal candidate will be expected to work in the community completing CHC assessments to determine eligibility, checklists, reviews and case management.
The minimum requirements for this position include:
* Experience working within a CCG/CSU organisation
* At least 2 years experience working within Continuing Healthcare
* Extensive knowledge of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
* Confident with completing 3-5 DST's per week
* The ability to work both independantly and in a team environment
Why Woodrow Mercer?
* Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
* You will be represented by consultant's who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
* Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
* Free CHC events/Training
* Flexible contracts with 1 week notice periods