CHC Complex Case Manager - RNLD
£350 - £370 per day DOE
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client in the West Midlands area to provide an exciting opportunity for a band 7 CHC Complex Case Manager/ Clinical Team Lead with an RGN qualification to engage a minimum 3 month contract with the view to extend.
The role will entail managing a small team of band 6 CHC Nurse Assessors conducting eligibility sign-offs for continuing healthcare. The role, which lies Inside IR35, pays £350 - £370 a day DOE.
The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- Previous band 7 experience
- Qualified Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- OR experience working in LD in a senior position
- Experience working within a CCG/CSU
- Extensive knowledge of the national framework for CHC
- Confident in managing a team of assessors
- Has 2 years' experience within CHC
- Can work in both with live/retrospective cases
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.