Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor
South London Area
Pay TBC (expected £290 - £300)
The healthcare team at Woodrow Mercer have had a brand-new opportunity come across our desk for a Band 6 CHC Assessor around the South London Area to engage a minimum 3-month contract, IR35 is TBC.
The role will involve traveling in and around the community and carrying out live referral assessments utilising the Decision Support Tool and assessing a patient need based on their physical ability. The position will be 4 days a week involving 3 days traveling in the community and one day carrying out assessments in a hospital.
Necessary traits of the successful candidate:
- Previous experience carrying out DST Assessments
- Direct experience within Continuing Healthcare
- Extensive knowledge of the national framework for CHC
- Ability to travel distance to assessments
- Over 2 years' experience as a CHC Assessor
- Previous work as a Band 7 in CHC
- Discharge to assess
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £100)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV to Jgreen@woodrowmercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.