An exciting opportunity to join an Internationale Business Service Provider based in North Nottinghamshire, who are seeking an experienced Category Buyer!
* Decide independently on tactical purchase orders for the assigned facility
* Provide administrative support with contract agreements for major sub-contractors
* Product/Service negotiation with suppliers, including use of online negotiation tools
* Responsible for supplier management
* Be a point of escalation for the team on issues/queries relating to categorised contract
* Ensure all corporate policies, standards and agreed processes are adhered to by the team, rectifying non-conformance as appropriate.
Skills & Experience:
* 3 years+ experience working within a Buyer role
* Experience of working in a busy Customer Procurement/Finance environment.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills, with an understanding of procurement/sourcing processes and operations.
* An understanding of SAP/Ariba and Oracle preferred but not essential
* Self-motivated & possessing good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with peers both within the UK and Group.
* You must have the confidence to make sound recommendations to the client and must be fully experienced with running a tender.
* CIPS level 4 +