Woodrow Mercer is currently working with a Local Government establishment in the Liverpool area to recruit a candidate to join their Safeguarding Team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of completing Risk and Parenting assessments
- Engaging families in capacity to change assessments
- Minimum of 2 years post qualifying with experience
Duties & Tasks
- Complete reports for private law matter regarding separated families and residence or contact.
- Allocate request from other boroughs for transfer in conferences on families who have moved into our area.
- Allocate referrals direct from the Courts to complete reports for private law matters regarding separated families and residence or contact.
The applicant must be able to work independently and plan and complete tasks within timescales. This is particularly important as staff move to agile working to conform with social distancing guidance.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply below and if your application is suitable, we will be in touch.
This role must be completed via a PAYE Umbrella service