CAMHS Case Manager (Band 8a)
£340 - £370 per day
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client in the Birmingham and Leicester area to provide an exciting full-time interim opportunity for a Case Manager with CAMHS experience to engage a minimum 3-month contract with the view to extend. We are looking for F2F interviews ASAP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling the case management of a given population in the midlands area. The role, which lies within IR35, pays £340 - £370 a day (Band 8a) DOE.
The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- CAMHS experience
- Previous experience in a senior role in the NHS
- Excellent organisational skills
- Has 2 years' experience within a CAMHS environment
- Previous work as a case manager
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.