Is software testing your passion? Do you want to work for an organisation that really values testing and will see you working closely with developers and other specialists as a valued member of an agile team, driving quality? If so then the role I have with my client in the Worcestershire area is just the role you have been searching for!
Key responsibilities and requirements for the role:
- Add value to the development of software products whilst working with a first-class multi-disciplinary project team using agile methods, participating in sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives. Being a vocal advocate of quality throughout the project lifecycle.
- You are a people person who loves to both learn from and help others improve their skills.
- Be part of the review and maintenance of my client's software testing standards and policies under the direction of your team lead.
- Experience of the Microsoft development stack (TFS, Visual Studio, Test manager).
- Commercial experience of automation test principles along with Windows programming in C#, Visual Basic, or any scripting language using object-oriented methodologies would really allow you to hit the ground running
- Understanding of software design methodologies, notably Agile and Scrum design principles would be useful.
This role is urgent so please apply ASAP should you be interested!