C# Developer - Nottingham
- 25 days holiday + Statutory
- Pension Contributions
- 10% Bonus
I am currently recruiting for a client who is seeking to employ a C# Developer, this would be perfectly suited for any individual who is looking to advance their your career into a Lead or Management position. They are seeking experienced developers who can hit the ground running but are ambitious and willing to further develop their skills.
What will the C# Developer be doing?
- Collaborate closely with other groups within the organisation to understand their requirements of the platform and to support their use of it.
- Build security and availability into designs from the beginning, including monitoring and data collection for ongoing support and service improvement.
- Effectively use modern development methods, including build and test tools, and agile processes to deliver high-quality services.
What experience will the C# Developer have?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Relevant experience in software development (J2EE, C# .NET preferred)
- Relevant leadership experience for more senior roles
If this is something that interests you please apply below or call Kieran Gardiner on 0121 265 4445.