I am currently looking to hire a talented C# automation tester for my awesome client based in Birmingham.
Automation is treated with the respect of being the centre of the QA strategy. All test engineers work closely with the developers to build and maintain a suite of automated regression tests in addition to manual testing of new product features. The primary tools in use are Selenium via C#/.net for web browser automation and SQL for data automation. Microsoft Test Manager is used for documenting tests.
Your technical experience that will be utilised in this role:
- Strong understanding of QA principles and approaches. Experience of independently producing test plans and scripts from specifications with appropriate coverage.
- Strong experience of using a test automation framework - Selenium WebDriver is currently used.
- Comfortable with use of C# and SQL to automate tests and data preparation
- Experience of using test management tools such as Microsoft Test Manager or similar.
- Own features and guide the testing at an appropriate level.
- Review functional specifications and decide/agree on appropriate testing scope and approach.
- Execute tests following the planned approach while capturing evidence of outcomes.
- Write and organize test scripts and automated tests.
- Drive automation of all regression scenarios and new functional testing where appropriate.
- Follow best practice guidelines, peer review the test plans of others and develop a strong knowledge of the product and domain.
This is a client who values their candidates time and has a fast, effective recruitment process in place so please apply ASAP should you be interested for a quick turnaround on feedback!