I am currently Recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager to work for one of our big branded clients! They are looking for somebody to come into a large team and deliver to the clients needs. The role will be an internal role which will stimulate the demand for new enhancments to existing services. The client is seeking somebody who comes from a technicl background as you will be liaising with Technical Stakeholder.
The responsibilities of the role include
* Being the primary contact for a specific business area's demand for provider's services.
* Building and maintaining key relationships with stakeholders in their assigned business area.
* Production of business cases and requirement specifications for process improvements and internal technology use.
* Progressing activities related to the management of the pipeline, including effective transition into delivery teams..
* Stakeholder management, often working with senior Partners and recognised industry leaders, including management of expectations of the role.
Desirable skills include:
* Building rapport and sustaining relationships.
* Influencing and persuasion.
* Negotiation and conflict.
* BRM Institute - Certified BRM (or at least studying towards it).