After Sales Manager - Woodrow Mercer
Up to £44k
I am recruiting on behalf of a large L&D consultancy who are looking for an After Sales Manager to assist the Performance Management Team to ensure performance is maintained and improved across the brand. The position will be based at their Bracknell site with some requirements to travel to national and international dealerships.
What will the After Sales Manager be doing?
- Be the central point of contact for all business management activities
- Produce monthly reports regarding the dealership's financial performance
- Provide summaries of performance to Senior Management
- Produce high-quality reports and dashboards of activity from dealerships around Europe to identify opportunities, set targets and track performance
- Produce regular management performance summary reports
What experience will the After Sales Manager need?
- A good understanding of dealer financial composite reporting
- Excellent PC skills in-particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Be organised and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met
What is in it for the After Sales Manager?
- 25 days' holiday, rising to 30 with service
- Bonus holiday for your birthday
- Manufacturer discounts up to 25%
- Health cashback scheme
If this sounds of interest for you, please drop Ellie Brown an email on or apply for this position.