Business Development Manager - Leadership Development Consulting - London - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading, global leadership development consultancy based in central London. They take a unique position in the market and take pride in their values as an organisation, creating a highly inclusive and supportive environment.
A rare position has become available to join the sales team on permanent basis as a Business Development Manager, working with a wide variety of their clients in the UK and Europe.
On a day to day basis you will consult with existing and new clients on their needs advising on available solutions. In addition, you will identify opportunities for growth whilst developing strong, lasting relationships at all levels to ensure business retention and customer loyalty.
The ideal candidate will be a highly credible, persuasive and experienced business development, sales or account manager with experience in the consulting sector, preferably around learning & development, talent, HR, leadership development or learning technologies. You should be commercially minded, motivated and comfortable with an annual target of £1 million.
What do you need to be successful?
- A minimum of 5 years sales/business development/account management in a consultancy (ideally leadership, talent, L&D, HR etc)
- Highly credible, commercially minded and able to build lasting relationships at senior level
- The ability to identify suitable solutions for client needs
- The ability to identify opportunities to expand accounts, as well as penetrate new ones
- To be able to contribute to writing bespoke proposals, lead on bids and pitches
- To be comfortable with an annual sales target of £1 million
- Fluency in German or French is a huge plus, but not essential
What's in it for you?
- The chance to join a value led organisation with real professional development opportunities for you
- An outstanding portfolio of existing accounts in the UK & Europe (travel required in UK & EU)
- An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits package and commission structure
For more details please contact Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer on 0121 265 4445, or alternatively respond to the advert.