Business Development Manager
City of London
Are you a well- rounded, experienced and results-driven individual, with a burning desire to make a significant impact on a company and market?
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of an innovative digital learning start-up who deliver their learning platform specifically for financial services organisations. The content is new, curated and presented by industry experts.
What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Equity options
- An engaging office environment
- 1 day a week working from home
What will your day to day look like?
- Help build and maintain the sales strategy and plan
- Own and implement the CRM
- Meet, liaise and manage internal and external stakeholders that touch the sales process
- Own and develop a structured reviewing process
- Think creatively and commercially to help in the business in the intersection between sales, product, and content
What will the ideal candidate look like?
- Experience working for a Fintech or Financial services company
- Experience working in an education environment
- 3-10 years of sales experience and must have sold to financial services organisations
- Confident, presentable and able to represent the brand both face to face and through telephone calls
If the majority of the above applies to you then there is a strong chance you are going to be really interested in the role on offer here! So why not apply and I can give you a call to discuss further. Don't have an up to date CV? Ping me an email on or call Libby Evans on 01212654445 and let's have a chat anyway