Business Development Manager - Leadership Consulting - London - Woodrow Mercer
Woodrow Mercer Learning, Talent & OD are pleased to be recruiting once again for a first-class leadership development and L&D consultancy based in London, who require a Business Development Manager to join their established sales team on permanent basis.
If you like the idea of joining a values led business who take pride in retaining, developing and rewarding their people then this could be what you have been waiting to leave your current role for.
In this position a large focus of your time will be focused on winning new business opportunities, as well as retaining and growing existing accounts. You should be a highly motivated sales, business development or account development professional with a 'hunter' skill set over a 'farmer' skill set. In addition, your style should be consultative and curious, as well as passionate about solving clients challenges with the right solutions.
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in business development, account development or sales (HR or L&D consultancy is ideal, but not essential - all sector experience welcome)
- Consultative and curious - able to identify the right solution for unique client challenges
- Ability to develop winning proposals and pitch them to executives
- Motivated and commercially minded
- Comfortable with a £1million target
- Ideally degree educated
In return, you will be joining a business that offers career progression, learning and development, inclusivity, support and social events, as well as an excellent salary, comprehensive benefits and commission.
For more information please speak to Stephen Broadley at Woodrow Mercer.