Woodrow Mercer Learning - Business Development Manager
Woodrow Mercer Learning are currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Leadership Consulting and Advisory Firm who are searching for a Business Development Manager to join their high-performing and dynamic team based in central London.
As the Business Development Manager you will be working as part of the New Business Development team to support Partners with finding, qualifying and funnelling leads in order to achieve revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for actioning a high volume of both cold and warm calls, working alongside of practice Partners as well as collaborating across the marketing teams and practice leadership in order to generate interest, qualify prospects and win meetings.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails and following up on leads.
- Working alongside of internal stakeholders to build pipeline and close deals.
- Funnel qualified opportunities to the correct Partners to ensure further development and closure.
- Prioritise and plan all business development activities, including pro-active prospecting, social media selling and marketing leads.
To be successful, you will need:
- 5 - 7 years of experience within this field/
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
What's in it for you?
An outstanding salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits, a truly inspiring leader and world class colleagues to learn from and grow with, career progression and the chance to make your mark at en elite consulting business.