A great opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in Leeds City Centre for a full time Business Data Analyst on a permanent basis.
Duties will involve:
- To drive continuous improvement across a suite of analytics that impact business decisions.
- Involved in helping the business to define and deliver the KPI reporting requirements across the business.
- Working alongside different business areas capturing requirements and ensuring the data available drives business KPIs.
- Key areas of focus will be on finance, marketing, sales and operational indicators.
- Drive business and people performance, providing periodic packs to key stakeholders with the aim of creating data and reports that are available in real-time.
- Continuous improvement of reporting to ensure that the business meets it's OKRs will be at the forefront of your daily tasks along with maintaining the data integrity.
- Developing new ways of measuring success, you will suggest additional metrics and produce suggestions on what and where to look next which directly aligns to the businesses strategy and vision.
- Ability to collect and use data from SalesForce, financial systems and BigQuery
- Strong SQL and Advanced Excel/Google Sheets is a must
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Strong domain knowledge, commercial acumen and experience measuring operational performance
- Natural Problem solver
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Driven by results / targets
- Agile worker who can adapt easily, embrace change and overcome obstacles in a fast-paced environment
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Walking distance from Leeds Train Station
- 37.5 hours a week
Should you be interested in finding out more then please send your application or give me a call at the office on 0113 457 9994.