Business Analyst - SAP
Global Manufacturer of products. Think top-quality, beauty, and must-have products. Being part of the team here means the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions. And as part of their close-knit team, you'll enjoy the challenges and reap rewards of commitment to your career.
The Business Analyst - Data will be a key team member responsible for Data, Data Management Processes, and Global Data Conversion activities as part of the Enterprise Resource Planning Sales solution. Collaborates with a diverse Global ERP and IT group as well as Corporate and Regional business teams to achieve strategic goals and objectives by delivering a world-class solution as promised on time and budget.
- 3-5 years' experience in Global full lifecycle SAP Enterprise Resource Planning implementations and high-level functional knowledge of data in of SD, MM, PP and CO preferred
- Prior experience in Data migration (Extract-Transform-Load)
- Prior experience with ETL tools (like LSMW, LTMC, BODS)
- SQL data query proficiency.
- Experience in Data manipulation & Dat profiling
- Prior experience developing training content and providing knowledge transfer to business "Super Users" preferred
- Strong understanding and experience implementing Master Data Management and improving data quality.
- Solid understanding of data architecture and data modelling techniques.
- Travel within Europe is required
This is an extremely exciting time for this global organisation and I would like to talk to you in more detail about this position. Please send your CV