Business Analyst - Manufacturing - SAP - Oxfordshire - £40-55K DOE
A client of Woodrow Mercer Embedded is looking for a Business Analyst on a permanent basis for their site in Oxfordshire. The role is working for a well-established business at the forefront of their technology area. The position would suit someone who has worked as a Business Systems Analyst in a manufacturing type business. The role will require the development of new solutions & support existing processes across a broad range of technologies, driven by quality and the satisfaction of working with others to make a difference.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong levels of knowledge in both information security and SAP
- Strong communication skills with an approachable, helpful manner
- Use of Office 365 applications (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Teams)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly visible environment
- Degree or equivalent in an IT-related subject with strong general IT appreciation
- Experience in delivering SAP & Information based projects
- Experienced in leading on and delivering strong business requirements gathering and analysis skills
- Must have experience of working to and within an ITIL Framework Proven track record in IT project delivery
- Play a key role in the implementation of the next generation of systems that will provide the digital backbone of our business.
- Become an on-site specialist for all things SAP.
- Collaborate and build relationships to understand what the business needs and why.
- Become a business ambassador for InfoSec, communicating central guidance, and ensuring that company policies are adhered to.
Please apply here if this role would be of interest to you