My client is a successful international services business based in Goole, they are looking to appoint a Business Analyst on a permanent basis. This role will reporting directly to the Director, Credit Management & Collections for the European Region and working closely with the country operations and the programme office.
This position will consist of building out the foundations in preparation for rolling out MI and data analysis as a Business as Usual activity and ongoing continuous improvement. The responsibilities include Master and Custodian of OTC Management Insight and meaningful data analysis, including (but not limited to), KPI's, Reporting, Financial metrics supporting the country OTC teams and the OTC leadership team. Also providing dedicated resources for the purpose of reporting and analysis of the European debtors, supporting regular and ad hoc requirements to producing key month end metrics and management information.
You will be responsible for:
- Produce regular debtor reports, analysis and report on data
- Produce regular billing/unbilled and Job accounting reports and data analysis
- Analyse performance and data, providing recommendations to the business and OTC tower for improvements/data cleanse
- Prepare Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics as per user group requirements
- Monitor and report on agreed internal & external service levels (SLA's)
- Continue to evolve the reporting capabilities to adapt and meet the business and management needs
- Produce regular and ad hoc reporting & metrics in accordance to the month end timetable
- Coordinate with the various teams (Credit, Collections, Billing, Cash Application etc) to understand user requirements and continue to evolve reports and information as required
- Monitor and updating own actions and issue logs (RAID)
- Responsible for monitoring and escalating issues related to the system or function (as per action owner)
- Provide assistance in developing training and process material, providing regular information regarding system and process changes.
- Provide assistance and work with the business to deliver Data Cleanse activities that are derived from data analysis and management requirements
- Collaborate with internal partners & functions in order to resolve any issues.
- Provider superuser support for Oracle AR & Advanced Collections
- Work independently with minimal supervision to meet performance metrics.
- Provide and support (as required) User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and User Training of various project and BAU activities such as Data Cleansing, New reports etc
- Create standard and efficient reporting tools, including tools/metrics to support the finance transformation e.g. produce baseline metrics prior to country go live for benchmarking success of project delivery
- Other ad hoc duties
The candidate will have:
- Operational Order to Cash experience highly desirable
- Previous Business Analyst/Data Analyst role preferable
- Experience with Oracle or SAP ERP essential
- Hands on experience with Oracle Accounts Receivable and Advanced Collections modules
- Experience working on Financial Transformation Projects would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Freight Forwarding industry or similar industry advantageous
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint, Microsoft Project skills are a must
- Strong written and oral communication in English (other languages; German, French, Mandarin, Portuguese, a plus)
- Free Parking
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- 10% bonus
Should you be interested in finding out more then please send your application or give me a call at the office on 0113 457 9994.