Nottingham / Derry
- Highly competitive salary base
- Competitive bonus structure
- Generous pension package
- Gym Memberships
- Child- care vouchers
- Flexible and family-friendly working policies
I'm currently recruiting for an analytical bid/ proposal writer with at least a years' experience in supporting commercial activity to take the next step in their career. This opportunity is working for an award-winning and leading consultancy within the L&D space.
What will your day to day look like?
- Develop a deep understanding of the products, services and solution propositions
- Liaise directly with clients to capture and clarify requirements when necessary
- Coordinate proposal creation and ensure submission deadlines are met
- Create, format and proofread bid documentation to commercially and technically qualify opportunities and establish their range of requirements
What will the ideal candidate look like?
- An understanding of business to business sales activity and the bidding process
- Highly flexible and motivated, working without supervision is needed
- Experience using business tools- Google Suite, MS office and salesforce and CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial team environment
If the majority of the above applies to you then there is a strong chance you are going to be really interested in the role on offer here! So why not apply and I can give you a call to discuss further. Don't have an up to date CV? Ping me an email on or call Libby Evans on 01212654445 and let's have a chat anyway