Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS organisation in the South West to source a Band 7 Mental Health nurse with specific experience within CHC, S117 and ABI for a 3 month contract Inside IR35.
This contract will be supporting the organisation within the community focusing on High cost care packages, S117 aftercare, complex cases within CHC and Acquired Brain Injury.
The minimum requirements for this position include:
* Experience working within a CCG/CSU organisation
* Registered Mental Health nursing qualification
* At least 2 years experience working within Continuing Healthcare
* Extensive knowledge of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
* The ability to work both independantly and in a team environment
*Experience with both S117 and ABI
Why Woodrow Mercer?
* Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
* You will be represented by consultant's who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
* Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
* Free CHC events/Training
* Flexible contracts with 1 week notice periods
If you would like to apply please submit an up to date CV using the link provided.