Permanent CHC Clinical Lead
Pay £37,000 - £43,000 Annual DOE
We have recently been in talks with one of our very good clients in the North of England where there is a requirement for a CHC Nurse to join their excellent team to oversee and manage. There is possibility for both part and full time positions.
The Role will entail taking on a managerial position within the organisation where you will be responsible for overseeing and being responsible for a team of CHC assessors. You will also be required to Ratify the assessments completed by your team therefore meaning previous CHC experience is essential
The successful candidate will have these skills at the minimum:
- Registered nurse with either Adult Nursing, Mental Health or Learning Disability experience
- Previous CHC experience
- Previous experience as a band 7 in CHC
- Previous work within a CCG
- Are an RGN or an RMN
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on "0121 265 4445" or alternatively send your CV to jgreen@woodrowmercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.